Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, June 22, 2006

OK?

- Life's been good this past week and the best is yet to come. Tuesday was an ideal summer day off. I stayed up late the night before, slept in the following morning, relaxed with stuff to do all day and then went to a beautiful night Rockies game with Courtney. The seats were incredible, club level about as close to home plate as club level gets, the weather was perfect, warm even at 9 at night with a slight breeze, the Rockies won shutout style with Jennings on the mound and I got some good quality time in chatting it up with a great friend of mine.

- I've also discovered this week that I like my job. I don't look forward to it mind you but a little piece of me doesn't die everytime I have to go to work like I'm used to and I even took an extra hour yesterday just because I could.

- Tonight's Brittanys' time fell through but its not a disaster cause I'll see them on Saturday along with Jeff who I haven't seen since the dorm floor get together a couple weeks ago.

- Water World is looking good for tomorrow suprisingly enough. We've got a good group of people but I better knock on wood cause things have a tendancy to change pretty quickly. If I don't get a call from Michaela I'll give everyone a call just in case. I hope things go off without a hitch cause I'm getting pretty excited about that.

- Overall, I just really have nothing real substantial to say. I'm just happy that things are going right. This week's reminded me of my amazing last summer and though I don't expect the amazing times to hold out much longer, its nice to have even if just for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home