Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ho Hum

- So, I've found my niche in the summer. I work a little bit. And I sit around. A lot. And every now and then I'll hang out with friends from home. I'm glad I've got my weekly time with Britt and Brittany. Its the only real consistant social interaction I have. I see everyone else in spurts, but I never know when I'm going to be the only one not working on some random thursday night so I never really get my hopes up for anything and I've found a way to keep somewhat busy in the slow times.

- I sat down and figured out my financial situation yesterday. Its looking pretty good right now if things don't change too drasticaly. I've already got some money saved up but disregarding that, I'm going to be able to pay off my dad in about a month or a half to two months and I'll still have a little bit left over to make the house next year a home as well as make myself a rainy day fun. I'm going to have to learn to deal with banks again after about a year and half of bank stress free fun. I'm not to happy about that but my bank account is the only way that I can keep all my finances organized.

- Other than that I guess I'm doing ok. Work's getting easier now that I'm understanding everything I'm doing. I've got big plans for the fall and barring some kind of big fall out of everything and everyone I know and love, it could be more or less, the start of my adult life. I'm more than ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home