Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Its Good to be a Guy

- 4th in a row. Its ok cause its going to be short and I feel the last one was too mellow, and I'm really not a big whiner and that philosophical teen angst banter isn't the only thing going on in my head.

- I just want to say, that without my boys I'd go crazy. After I got off from work, 11 of us, Jordan, Cliff, Jared, Jon, Jarett, Tyler, Austin, Cole, Gnomes, Kyle, and I played 3 intense games of full court basketball and I must say it was good for my soul. Its been awhile since I sweated so much and I'm still rolling off the endorphines. I hope we can make this happen ever Sunday night cause its a real good way to start off my week.

- Thats all. Work tomorrow and then three days off. Hopefully I can fill em with fun. Tuesday I'm going to the driving range with Cliff and hanging out once it gets to dark and maybe I can catch people that also are off for some good times. I stink. Shower, then bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home