Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

No Swelling is Good Swelling

- Surgury 1 is done. All I remember was sitting in the chair and not being able to help but to think of the heroin addict in Requim for a Dream while they were wrapping my arm for the IV needle followed by me waking up and stumbling into the car with a mouth full of gauze and an abnoxiously numb face. My lower lip and chin is still numb but I'm not as worried as I was earlier about them breaking my facial nerve because I can finally feel my tounge again and I figure thats a good sign. Theres no pain yet and that makes me happy. I was expecting the worse from all the experience I've had having teeth taken out but I never used my wisdom teeth anyway so the adjustment for this won't be as bad as what I'm used to. My only real complaint is that now I'm bored out of my mind. Cliff called earlier but I couldn't move my face to talk to him so now I'm stuck on my butt watching Deal or No Deal and whatever else can fill the void in my evening before I go to bed. Tomorrow looks like it doesn't have to much to offer either but thats ok. I've got a couple more days of this then my surgery next week. It'll be good to be done. Then all I've got to worry about is how on earth I'm gonna make enough money to pay back the hundreds I owe my dad. Stupid summer. Oh well, I'm gonna go play Trouble with my Jenna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home