Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Hate Boxes

- I'm sitting in my dorm room which is now mostly shelled up in boxes watching the Rockies game while I'm waiting for my last final at 6 tonight. Theres a lot on my mind from worrying about my cracked window, how I'm going to get my couch back to Denver, how I'm going to do on my last final, what I'm going to do for work this summer, and how much I'm going to miss certain people here over the summer. We say we're going to hang out but in reality I know its going to be really tough. By this time tomorrow most of my problems will probably be resolved but right now I'm fighting off mixed feelings of excitement about going home and anxiety about leaving. It sucks. And all this beautiful weather and green grass makes me that much more upset about leaving. Next year is going to be fun and this summer isn't going to be that bad. I just gotta keep telling myself that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home