Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

That Feeling that Moves through your Fingertips

- The school year is comming to a rocky end. Its nothing like what I expected. I'm really insecure about how things are going to go down over this last week and what its going to be like to leave. I'm afraid and fascinated by the prospect of change. It feels like its being force fed down our throats but I know its not. I wonder what next year's gonna be like and if its going to be a change for the better. I wonder how my job situation is going to work out this summer. I wonder how lonely I'm going to be stuck at home after my wisdom teeth and abdominal surgery. I wonder if I'm going to be able to pass my classes this semester with good grades. There's a little bit of me thats anxious, a little bit of me thats frustrated, a little bit of me that's excited, and little bit of me thats curious what things would be like if I changed them just a little bit and little bit of me that doesn't want to give up what I have now because its better than anything I've ever had before.

- This week is a crossroads of emotions but I have confidence that things will work out for the very best and that if they don't, I'll be able to handle it. Summer, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home