Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Dream House

- So I've made it through the thick stuff of the week. Me, Adam, and Jeff toured a pair of houses yesterday and I've been getting real excited about the first one. Living there would be cheaper than the University House apartments, it would have bigger rooms, two living rooms, a basement, a bigger kitchen, be closer to campus, and the big selling point for me, its got a fenced in backyard of our very own. I could imagine myself living there from the moment we stepped in the door. If I had the ability I'd sign the lease right now but I can't do that so I all I can do is pray that it won't get snatched away from us before we get a shot at it.

- Its beautiful outside and I pulled my Diet Coke with Lemon shirt out of hibernation. Its going to be a good next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home