Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006

Of my life and my heart no more

- What a good weekend. I was barely social. I watched movies, went to Durrell a few times, slept a lot, played water basketball and raquetball (from which I have huge toe size blisters to enjoy) and more or less I just hid from my problems. Nothing could get me away from them though and I always knew that. The fact that I was hiding didn't do anything to stop the bad news from comming. But now I'm re-energized in a way I can't describe. I already know this week is going to be bad, but theres no way it'll be as bad as last week and this time I'm prepared. I'm dug in and I'm ready to turn the next page in my life. I am ready not just for this week but for the next couple months. A couple of months that are going to have drastic signifigance in the story of my life.

- I am so excited for these hard times because I know that along with the powers inside of me, I can handle this. Not only can I handle this but I'm going to come out forged of something a conflict free life can provide.

- Bring on the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home