Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Home's What You Make It

- My room finally feels like home. Since I got the couch in here it took a big step but today I bought a lamp so I don't have to bath in the piercing light in the ceiling and I used Britt's double sided tape to hang up my pictures of the people I miss so much here along with other little things to remind me how much the people I've known have blessed me. I'm sitting under my bed right now looking around at the place I'm going to be living for the next couple of months and I'm sad I have to leave. I miss home and I miss my family and my friends, but I'm going to miss this so much when I have to leave to. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home