Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Calm Before the Storm (Figuratively and Metaphorically)

- I'm still grumpy but thanks to incredible friends that support me with direct, purposeful things like talking to me when I just need to unload or just entertain me to keep my mind off the things draggin' me down and the other equally important things people do that they don't even realize they're doing. You know, just little things they do to pick me up. I've figured out and I am owning up to the thing thats been dragging me down like an anchor over the last week but I figure I need to sleep on it before I make any rash decisions. Really, that just means that I don't want to do it cause its going to take me out of my comfort zone but as a friend I was talking to about it tonight said, I already know what I have to do and all the reasoning in the world to get out of it isn't going to make things better.

- Happy Valentine's day everyone. I love all of you and I honestly wouldn't be anything without you guys. Weather you're across the country from me or right next door, all ya'll shape me for the better and for that I owe ya'll so much. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home