Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

3 hours away from CSU

- I'm grumpy today. I know why and it frustrates me because its stupid. A small piece of my grumpiness is having to come back down off an incredible weekend. Me, Joel, Adam, Bryan, Katie, Laura, and Bri decided this was a good weekend to get away so we booked a condo in Fraiser, CO and spent two days skiing in Copper and just hanging out. It was a lot of fun and I feel closer to every one that went. The real piece of my bad mood started when I got hit with reality when I got back. For whatever reason I got really irratable and tired and the fact that I'm sick with a stupid lingering cough/cold only gave me another excuse to withdraw from life. I'm not to concerned about it though. I think everyone needs to be in a bad mood every now and then as long as the bad mood doesn't dominate your life and you don't treat people around you poorly because of it. When I get grumpy I get quiet and force myself to respond civily when people force me out of my black little rain cloud. Besides, even though I hate to admit it, it feels good. Pity parties are fun however juvenile they may be.

- I love the moutains, the city lights early in the morning, the car ride back from skiing and a genuine smile. These are a few things that have made me happy this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home