Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Back of my Mind

- Its been 10 days since I posted and thats no good. After a really hard week of school I'm finishing a fairly uneventful Friday and I'm not going to lie, I'm really excited about the concept of sleeping in late into the morning. I did a lot of things poorly this week and there's not much more appealing than just letting go of worrying and stress and whatever I have going on for a couple hours. I take a lot of naps up here and I guess this appeal is the reason why. I get so overstimulated and overstressed about stuff I shouldn't and its nice to shut down. In a way I'm jealous of Tyler and Brittany and all the others that go home every week because just having a change of scenery is often enough to fill the batery back up.

- I applied to work at Copper for the week of my spring break, possibly with Adam. It pays about 8 dollars and hour but logging is just 9 bucks a night for employees and the benefits are amazing. Really, its just an excuse to get payed for spending a week enjoying myself away the stress of both school and home.

- I've got a lot to look foward to but I'm having trouble looking past all the things bugging me. Its time to crack down. This week is officially crack down week. We'll see how well that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home