Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Thing You Think You Know

- Its amazing how quickly things can change. Just when I get to thinking that I know how things are, someone snaps thier fingers and everything changes in a second. People change, situations change, the things we think we know change, and probably more than we realize, we change. Its sometimes hard to adjust, sometimes not. I think the way we keep our sanity is by having a few places in our lives where things are consistant. Places where things move at the same rate we do. I think one of my biggest fears is losing these rocks in my life. I don't know if I'd be able to hold it all together. I've been learning a lot about myself recently. Its fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home