Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, March 27, 2006

13-12 means we're 1 and 0

- My week rounded itself out as it always does. The weekend was entertaining. I rolled my bad ankle again playing raquetball and it swelled up to the size of a tenis ball. The swelling would go away after a couple days like it always does if I'd just give it a chance to rest. I was going to take an honest break from sports this weekend to give it a chance to heal but then great games of basketball and raquetball came up that I couldn't turn down and today was the first of our intermural flag football game (which we won with an incredible come from behind win) and even though I couldn't contribute much I wouldn't miss that for a whole lot.

- And so just another ho hum week of college lies ahead of me and I'm content and bored at the same time. A few tests, a few nights of hanging out, nothing really special until this Friday when me, Britt, and Brittany are going to the Taking Back Sunday concert in Boulder. Free tickets to The Fray concert here on campus fell into my lap tonight after football and me and Adam went and while everyone else loved it, I wasn't impressed. They're just a little to girly for me and I don't really know any songs of thiers beyond the hit that gets played on the radio all the time. Taking Back Sunday on the other hand is going to have an insane mosh pit and I know and love almost every song they've made. After that everyone is going on another overnight ski trip to Copper and I just remembered how much fun the last one was and I can hardly wait. All I've gotta get through are a few days of tests and the usual and the best weekend of my life's waiting for me. Just a few more days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home