Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sore and Happy

- Another great weekend is done with and I've got the battle scars to prove it. Friday was the Taking Back Sunday show in Boulder with Britt and Brittany and it was everything I was expecting and more. My body is covered in bruises from the mosh pit and my voice is a still a little horse because I love every song they play. And probably the best part was that I got to share the fun with two of my favorite people. We came back from that on a high from that and got launched right into a weekend long ski trip which didn't let me down either. I took my snowboard on the trip and got a lot better than when the last time I used it. There's pictures from both up on facebook but if for whatever reason you can't access that or don't want to, leave me a coment or IM me or something and I'll give em to you. I'm going to miss the adventures that happen every week here at college once summer hits. I'm already setting myself up to be prepared for a major let down once summer hits and the life of work and responsibility comes. I love my life and things are going well for me. I love it through the hard times and I'm grateful for everyday, but its just so much more natural when you have a week like I've had.

- There's nothing substantial or obnoxiously sophmoric in the entry today so I'm sorry if thats what you were looking for. Enjoy your life. Enjoy the privilages you have and don't linger on the hard times. I hope I can take my own advice and that I grow up to be a happy and fulfilled old man. That would be fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home