Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Camping Fiasco

- So this camping trip is going to be an adventure to even get it going. I forgot how different my friends from home are from my friends up here. My home friends are a whole lot more flexible and not as bothered by the things that make camping fun like say, the outdoors. People don't know what to expect and it scares the people who haven't been before to death. I think this trip has been overplanned and the worst part is if something goes wrong my head is on the chopping block. I would be more than happy to split the group in two with one group going up with me to the spot and the other going to some other camping place like they wanted to and having thier pancakes and plumming. Thats not really an option though as people take things to personally so we're going to all try to go together and I'll just pray that maybe they've built a giant log cabin in the place we're going so things couldn't go wrong. The worst part is that its turned the whole trip into a sizable piece of drama and if theres anything that can sour my mood really fast is drama, especially over something stupid like this. I figure we'll just go and those with a good attitude will have a good time and those without it will be miserable. Thats ok. All the people I expect to have a bad attitude and I don't expect to be friends with after this year no matter what happens. If they get mad at me then que sara right.

- And Kristen and Brittany say I'm the leader of the floor? This trip proves otherwise. I'm not made for leadership. I hate it. Its hard. This is really what leadership is all about. Not buckling under pressure. We'll see how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home