Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Shows You What I Know...

- So, after worrying and blowing the whole camping thing out of whack, everyone sucked it and packed up and left.

- I had one of the best times of my entire life. The weather was beautiful and the peace and comfort I felt surrounded by amazing people was so incredibly relaxing. We hung out, laughed a lot, and created an experience everyone agrees isn't going to be forgotten any time soon.

- I don't have much else to say about it. I was just incredible. Next time, I take a step back and not be so worried about things going wrong and just think about the things that could go right and the potential life experience I've got waiting for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home