Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Little Security

- The summer quickly turned around this weekend. I underestimated how much I would enjoy seeing everybody again. I went job searching Friday and Saturday and really just made myself miserable in my boredome with my negativitiy. And then I got a hold of Jenny and we got Tyler, Courtney, and Austin together for some free bowling. Yes 3 games apiece plus shoes and we could have played more if it wasn't past midnight and if Tyler and Courtney hadn't spent the night before at the Skye house. It was amazing. I came home with a smile plastered on my face. And I saw them again this morning plus Michaela and Jon. I've got plans to hang out with Cliff, Jared and Jon Harris soon and Jordan gets back early June. It feels like the summer of my senior year all over again with my days of basketball and Water World and good times. I still really miss my friends at CSU but it looks like I'm at least going to see them a little bit this summer. I'm going to the Rockies game tomorrow with Jeff and Kim and this Friday Britt and Brittany are comming to visit and I can hardly wait. Its tough from seeing them everyday to not at all. Thank God for AIM.

- Things are looking good on the job front to. I talked to Mrs. Schroyer and Mrs. Theman this morning and lucky they both love me and are willing to give me a job even though they've already got Mrs. Taylor, Michaela, Courtney, and Tyler jobs.

- Wisdom teeth consultation tomorrow and hernia surgury next Monday. Its ok. That'll take care of itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home