Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, May 12, 2006

Silence

- I'm home now and I'm realizing that I need to brace myself for a long summer. I slept until one a clock this afternoon for no better reason than that I could and that fact depressess me. I think that when I get back to hanging out with Cliff and the boys and doing the old things with the old friends, then I'll finally realize that its summer and not just a winter break where I'd be heading back up to 24 hour a day stimulation after a bit of boredom. All my family is either at work, at the gym, or at school right now and the quiet in my house is deafening. Its going to take some time again to adjust to the waves of chaos followed by the waves of intense silence. Well, I should go shower and get ready to start job hunting. Here comes the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home