Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I got called the breadstick god today. I don't think it's a good thing.

- So, I'm a fan of working back of the house. The verdict is still out on closing with while working the former. I also closed with another co-associate manager that doesn't have a power trip. After meeting the other associate managers I was afraid that having a power trip was part of the job requirements till I met this guy. He didn't make a big deal of little things and actually treated the other employees nicely. We even got in a little bonding time making fun of the AM Stephanie and how anal and wierd she was. It was a breath of fresh air.

- I'm also a fan of warm summer nights for backyard guitar sessions. I played for a good two hours last night and I've written a new song that I like a lot. I'm still fine tuning it but it hit the spot of where I was mentally last night.

- I've got the day off tomorrow and thats a good thing. Its Brittanys' hang out day and it feels long overdue.

- But now, bedtime.

"The hardest part is not figuring out who we're supposed to be, its being content with who we are."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

back yeard guitar sessions. mmhmm those make my day. it stinks in texas sometimes that you go outside and it is too hot, and i just get sweaty.

oh boy

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home