Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, July 21, 2006

OU Still Sucks

- Norman, Oklahoma. Day 2, Base Camp: La Quinta

- So. I've decided Norman is hell. Not just because I have to endure OU flag after OU flag, but also cause it was 108 all day. What on earth made my aunt move here? A Longhorn grad and supposedly sane lady. I've got my doubts.

- The family reunion is going ok. Today went by really fast thanks to a trip back to the hotel for a nap. We had plans for a minor league baseball game at night which I was really dreading thanks to the heat but luckily, a storm blew in and pulled the temperature in the evening down to the mid ninties, so at least it was managable. I forgot how many flies there are in Oklahoma. Brought back memories of when I was a kid living in Enid, OK whacking the bush full of horseflies in front of our house with a tenis racket. Man, I was a stupid kid.

- Talked to Jeff some today. I'm really looking foward to living with him and Adam next year. Everytime I think about it I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. I love the fall and I miss it. I'm real glad I found such great guys for roommates. We're gonna have some fun next year.

- In other news I took off the bandage and showered today. Its gonna be a nasty 2 and a half inch scar. A lot bigger than I expected. Cool. Not really one that I can show people though. Or maybe I will. I'll definantly catch a lot of people off guard doing that.

- Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jay.
how bad am a friend am i that i dont know what you had surgery on?

i had a free ticket to water world for you. i called alot, then my dad told me you were at the fam re.

i am so ready to get back to school. it is a very exciting thought.

later

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home