Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Near Future

- Things are slowly sizzling out towards the end of my summer. My money situation worked out great after all was said and done. My last check was bigger than I expected and I did a better job of saving than I expected. I even finished with a bit of cash to take into the next semester but I'm going to stash it away cause I can tell already, there's going to be some expenses that I'm going to need it for. I'm going to be on a really tight budget this comming year and I really hope that people aren't to bothered by that. I'm gonna be stingy and I'm gonna have to be telling people no a lot more than last semeter and my idea of a good time is going to be a lot cheaper than it was last semester and I hope thats not going to be to big of an issue.

- I still wish I had more money. There's so many concerts and football games and other expensive things that I want to do and I'm gonna need to learn to pick and choose what I can afford. For example, Early November and New Found Glory are comming to concert in October and when I saw that I nearly died. Those were probably some of the first few bands that I fell in love with when I was first discovering new music and I still love them to this day which is more than most of my old school bands could say. Besides, I know almost all the words to almost all thier songs and thats the formula for an amazing show. Jessie said she would go with me but I can see her backing out due to a number of issues and I might have trouble finding someone else to go with me since tickets are 20 bucks which is kinda on the spendy side and the venue isn't great. Oh well, I'm sure if things are meant to work out they will. Enough rambling.

- There's a lot to look foward to and a lot to reflect on as I get ready to move back. The house is going to be a blast. We're celebrating our housewarming and Jeff's B-Day the first Sunday after I get back. Of all the people we've invited, so far none have said they can't come and that means we've got a pretty big party on our hands. For a strange reason that makes me really happy. I want everyone to get comforatable with our house and comming over because if we don't have people over all the time like I'm expecting, I can see it getting kinda lonely, especially when Adam and Jeff are applying themselves and studying and I'm just screwing around like usual. Besides, who wouldn't wanna come over? We're gonna have a big TV, probably a fooseball table, a big backyard with horseshoes, a poker table and tons of other fun goodies not to mention three of the cuddliest most loveable guys on our side and corner of the street.

- Overall, I'm really excited to get back. Its not going to be last year and I can't expect it to, but I've got a good feeling that it'll be better. The good friends I made last year will develop into lifelong friends and I'm going to be meeting some new friends and new memories to compliment the old.

- Packing tomorrow and probably moving up Monday. Here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home