Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Viking Jokes

- I love meeting new people. Its one of my favorite things in the world. I get an unusual thrill from joking around with complete strangers and walking away the beggining of a new friendship. Its a beautiful thing.

- I've had a good week. I helped out at CYD at Elitches and I've decided being backstage at shows is a little overrated. It was cool being able to chat it up with the bands after thier sets and eat thier food, but I had more fun hanging out in the crowd with friends old and new and getting knocked around and losing my flip flops in the pit.

- Things also worked out that I was able to go on the road trip through Texas. It was hot but fun and I found a potential school to do my grad work at in Abeline, Hardin Simmons. They sent me an email and I'm supposed to give them a call but I think maybe its a little to early for me to really be commiting myself anywhere for grad school. Who knows where I'm going to be in my life 4 years from now.

- Football's started! Bout time to. Sure its only the NFL preseason, but man, I've been waiting a long time for this. This is gonna be a fun season too.

- 6 days til I leave for Fort Collins. Maybe earlier. I feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home