Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just Visiting

- So, yesterday I spent the day in Fort Collins and, well, it was amazing. It got me so pumped for moving in. I met Jeff and Adam at Wendy's and we ate and hung out there for a little bit. Adam's cointern was there and it was cool meeting him. Hes a pretty relaxed guy and hes got a really nice truck. We ran a couple erands and then went and picked up our keys to the house. It was an incredible feeling opening the door for the first time to the place I'm going to be living for the next year and it only got better from there. The place looks great. They refinished the hardwood floors, painted all the walls, and put fresh carpet in the basement. The backyard looks great and the whole place has a cozy feel to it. I'm so happy with our choice in the house over the appartment or other places we looked at and I'm even kind of excited for my parents to see the gem we found. It was also a good time hanging out with Jeff and Adam all day. We mesh so well and I always have a blast when the three of us get together. Living with them again is gonna be a blast.

- The night was a goodtime too. There was a great turnout to Britt's B-day at Old Chicago and I'm glad I was able to go.

- Its only a matter of days until I move in now and I'm gonna try and make the most of my last couple days at home. Without a doubt there are going to be times next semester where I miss not having any school work to and the time I spend sitting on my butt watching tv with my Mom or taking my sisters to the pool.

- I'm excited. There are good things comming my way real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home