Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

Kinda Nervous

- I had a wierd dream last night. It was dissapointing to wake up and find that it wasn't true. I think subconsiously I'm waiting until its to late and I'm already preparing myself to be mad that I did. I just need a wave of unusual bravery to come over me. It'd be a first.

- Texas lost. Its wierd to not find myself heartbroken. Thank God they chose the best day in the world to end thier two year winning streak, the same day that CSU beat CU. It was a somewhat close game and it marks the new highlight of my college life up here, bumping out, ironically another football game. Still, its CU that we beat and the prize of a year of bragging rights its valuable more than I can say. I'm such a dork.

- This week is going to be tough. Here I come 4.0. I gotta motivate myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Be brave, Hardy. Be brani (uhhh...that's brave in Indonesian)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home