Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My bed's not big enough for me...

- And just like that my weekend makes the blahs of the week bearable. College football started and it was 2 games away from being one of the best football weekends in memory, and its still not over. Texas won, CSU won, Colorado lost to a division IAA school, and had Notre Dame and Oklahoma not pulled off thier lucky saves against terrible opponents, I probably would have been able to die happy.

- The game today against Weber State was extraordinary. And Friday night was fun till 4 in the morning which combined with all the sun I got at the game today, is sending me to be bed at an early 11:30. I'm ok with that though because a day like today doesn't need a climatic finish to make it amazing.

- And theres more good times to come since I have Monday off and only one class on Tuesday which means next week is going to fly by. Next weekend, I'm maybe going home to see my family (I'm missing them some. It didn't help that I turned my closet door into a shrine to my family making me think about them and how much I love them every morning when I go to get dressed.) and then there's the CU game which is setting up to be one of the most memorable games of my life. (A lot of football in my post. It doesn't drive my life as much as it seems but today it has and thats alright.)

- I'm doing well, but I'm learning that I become tired, both physically and mentally, a lot quicker than I did this time last year. I have plans on going running to help me with the former and the trick lies in figuring out how to fix the latter.

- So, thats the short of whats new with me. Bedtime now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jay.

jordo here... it made me happy to hear you talking about football. i miss that i-have-no-idea-what-they-are-talking-about feeling when you guys would start talking about football after chruch. :) well i hope school is easy and you are getting your work done.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home