Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

68 and Cloudy

- So, I'm another week older. Its been a good week. Nothing dramatic to say so I'll bit an piece it together.

- Last weekend was good. I got to spend it with Adam and it was nice just hanging out with him again like old times. We went to the volleyball games and caught two signed pregame balls from the players. Joel won intermission competetions at both games including one on a team with me and Adam.

- Laura gave me free icecream.

- I got to spend time with the Brittany's like old times.

- And to finish it off I got my eyebrow pierced for free. I've always wanted to do it and the opportunity finally came up. I'm going home this weekend and I don't think my parents will like it but they'll probably be ok with me having it. They'll probably make fun of me a bit but its only fair. I'm really kind of excited to go home. I hate sleeping in the basement room at home but it'll be worth it to see my family and spend a little time in A-Town. I'm hoping to maybe do a little aeration to. It would be money that would be really useful for me.

- Thank God its Fall. I love Fall. I'm in such a good mood just with the weather and the trees changing. Mmm I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home