Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

There We Go

- Wow, I'm in a good mood right now. Everyone has those days where everything just seems to go wrong. Well, today, I'm having one of those days where everything just goes right. I'm the kind of happy where when you take a deep breath in, you can feel it in your chest. It doesn't take much to get me here but man, when it does, I feel it.

- A big part of the times are from the last quality couple hours I spent watching the Chicago Bears pull off one of the most amazing and entertaining comebacks over the Arizona Cardinals I've ever seen with my roomates and Laura. I don't even care about either of these teams and its amazing how big I could get into that game seeing as I had no stock in it at all. There hasn't been a day where I've thought twice about living with Adam and Jeff and a big reason why is times like this.

- Other little things have picked me up over the day, none of which would make any sense to anyone but me, but God I feel blessed.

- We'll see how long the feeling lasts as I go finish this psych paper thats been getting pushed back all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home