Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

Freakin Weekend

- I had a great weekend. Cliff, Jared, and Jacob came up along with Jeff's friends Dustin and Nick and I got to hang out with them the better portion of the weekend. I see Cliff about everyweek and it was good seeing him again, but I forgot how great Jared and Jacob were and the good times we've had. I think it was good for Jared to get away from Aurora and I'm really glad he came.

- I also love how much time I got to spend with Hattie this weekend. My fantastic date plans fell through due to time constraints but that didn't put a damper on the fun we could have together. Thats a real good sign when you can be happy and satisfied by just being together. Its amazing how every one of the three football shes gone to me with, CSU has lost, and I've still considered the game fun cause she was there to cheer me up and keep me from sulking after the loss as I have a tendancy to do. I get so unnecessarily emotionally involved in those games that its nice to look at whos standing next to me and bring it all back into perspective.

- Its surreal having to go back to class today. This weekend felt completely different from all the rest and for once, I was able to completely forget about the things I've been worrying about in the comming week and beyond. Its too bad I can't live in this fairy tale world, but I guess everyone needs to come back down to earth again sooner or later. The vacation was nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home