Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Early November

- Change, change, change, change, change. I know thats what the college years are all about, but this is rediculous. I remember as a kid lying in bed at night trying to imagine what life would be like for me as I got older. "Wow, in the year 2000 I'm going to be 14." I couldn't wrap my mind around the concept. I remember wishing more than anything that I could just get a glimps of what my life would be like in the future. I bet if I had been granted that wish, I wouldn't bieleve that where I'm at now was possible. I bet if I had a chance just this last summer to look at my life in the fall I wouldn't bieleve it. Everything's changing so fast and the weirdest part is that it doesn't really bother me. I feel like I don't have any control over my life right now and its the best thing for me. It feels good to let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home