Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Chill

- Blogger keeps trying to trick me in to updating. I refuse.

- You know those times when you come home from school, walk into your room, and put down your stuff and out of no where your mind takes a quick trip down memory lane. You get a quick outside perspective on your current life and all that you have and you just smile cause for the first time all day you remember that your life is pretty good. You've got a pretty sweet set up and you know you have people there looking out for you that genuinely care what happens to you. I think they need to make a word for reverse loneliness cause thats what this is, and I have it. I'm happy and I'm rolling with the punches. I know I'm not but I feel invincible and it's one of the greatest feelings in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home