Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Spring Semester 07

- Classes start in about two hours and the omens aren't good. I had a long dream last night that I woke up late for class (which is crazy seeing as it starts at 2) and then my classes ended up being a good 4 miles away. After a crazy adventure involving Julie and Jenna as my tour guides through mine filled backyards in Greenfield I finally arrived at my building (which looked suspiciously a lot like Grandview) to find I was locked out. So in order to play damage control I decided to try my assignment for the class which involved breaking into Elitches since I forgot my wallet and riding two rollercoasters in the park. I did so successfully and was bragging about it to the people I was with when I woke up. I wouldn't call that an ideal first day back to school.

- The omens don't end there however. After waking and being glad that I was actually dreaming and quickly looking at the clock to make certain I wasn't late, I got online to find out exactly when and where my classes are. As always RamWeb was down in the clutch situation and it took a little creativity to find out where my classes were instead of waiting around as the clock ticks down for ramweb to come back up.

- Those aren't good signs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home