Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

- So it's a new year. I don't normally make a big deal out of new years. It's always seemed like just another day to me when I wake up the next morning. But this year is different. There's something about the number 07' and how it's approaching the end of the decade that helps put the whole thing in perspective. Big years like 03' and o5' where I felt I did a bulk of my growing up suddenly seem like really far away and in turn it makes me feel really old. I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but regardless, I'm getting older and things that seem like they just happened yesterday are suddenly in the distant past.

- I've got a feeling this is going to be a big year for me. Bring it on 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home