Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, March 23, 2007

A Pawn Shop Somewhere is Laughing at the Jerk Who Stole my Bike

- Someone stole my bike. Right out of the backyard. And the worst part was I think I saw their shadow in my room and I got up to check it out but they must have been gone by the time I did. Its not a huge deal. The thing was all rusty and falling apart. The brakes were almost shot which I hope comes back to haunt whoever stole it, but its the principle of the thing that really gets to me. Why would somebody need the piece of crap so much as to sneak into my backyard and tac on an extra 10 mins to my commute to class everyday? Its kind of a violating feeling.

- Moral of the story. Don't steal Jay's bike. Its not worth anything to anybody but him and even though he says he does, he doesn't really want you to try and stop before crossing the street and have the breaks fail on the junker you took that wasn't yours causing you to get hit by a semi. He really doesn't want that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home