Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First Day of Spring

- I slept with my window open last night. It was spectacular. It was probably still a little bit too cold to do it but since my basement it usually colder than outside anyway it didn't cause any harm. Besides, the principle of the idea is what makes me so happy. Its so warm outside and it's just glorious. The best part of the day is around 7 - 7:30 where its 60ish outside and the sun's starting to set. That's perfect weather for rolling down the window while I'm driving around turning up my music and just relaxing a bit. I'm excited to reclaim City Park as my study nook instead of the library and it won't be long before my dream will once again come true.

- I really could have used a couple more days of break. I know everyone always says that but I really mean it. The transition back to school life has been a bit rocky. This nice weather is well timed because its all I've been leaning on to try and keep my mood up and stop myself from going crazy at the thought of being back in school. That and the feeling that I'm due to catch a break anytime now. I can feel it.

When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home