Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, June 29, 2007

Send Me Letters

- I'm at camp right now and I have a million and one things I could talk about but I won't bother you with the tedious details. In the week and a few days that I've been here my life has been changed many times, for good reasons and bad. I've laughed till I cried, puked everything I had from the most intense pain I'd ever experienced. I've enjoyed the company of a new gang of good friends, I've collapsed of exahustion and suddenly I realize exactly how much work my salary is attempting to cover and how tiring a day here can be.

- I'm having an adventure for sure. An adventure that really hasn't even started yet as I look ahead at what I've got in front of me. A lot of work is ahead too but who else is going to be able to say they backpacked through the Canadian wilderness for a week or took a five day biking trip down the Maine sea coast, much less both. I've already climbed mountains and experienced a cabin full of 14 year old boys jump up and down to "Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson and all of it makes me realize that I'm only scratching the surface of human existance and that's all I could ever hope to do.

- Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home