Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Friday, June 15, 2007

Leave Behind the Rest

- Well here I am, half an hour until I leave for the east coast. All my goodbyes have been said and over this last week I've proven to myself that I have some mighty bigs guts, win or lose. I've done things for myself recently that 6 years ago would have been nothing more than a day dream.
-
- I'm kinda nervous for my guitar. I don't want her to get hurt on the plane ride over and if I do, in fact have to check her, I've got a bad feeling about it. I'm also a touch OCD feeling that even though I've double and triple checked, I'm going to forget something important. I don't really have an legitimate reasons to worry though; from the first impressions I've gotten from the interview process and what not they've been doing this for a long time and I'll be ok if I miss something little.
-
- I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have for the rest of the summer, and what I will I have I'm going to try and cut myself off somewhat. Its time for me to get away for awhile. Ya'll should without a doubt send me letters though. I'd mean a lot to me and help me out so far from home.
Jay Hardy
1000 Cape Moonshire Rd.
Piermont, NH 03779
No phone access. Sorry.
-
- The rest of me is just excited. This is going to be one hell of an adventure. I'm putting a lot of my eggs in this basket so hopefully all goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home