Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, August 13, 2007

For a Living

- I'm back. And thank God for that too. If it wasn't for a really generous move by my parent's I probably would still be in Boston Logan paying out my butt for overpriced food wondering if I'd ever get home.

- It's weird being back. Really, really good but weird. It feels almost like I never left. Almost as if my time at Jew camp in the White Mountains was all just a dream. Getting back into the swing of things won't take anytime at all.

- I miss my kids a little and my coworkers a lot. I was a little tentative going into camp about the people I'd be working with but I was completely wrong. It felt like a convention of people that I would click with was underway. In my eagerness to get back to Colorado I didn't really realize that in doing so I was also separating, potentially for a really long time, from people I have really grown close to. On the bright side, its awesome having connections all over the country now. I discovered my love of traveling this summer and knowing people all over the place helps out a lot. I'm already in the process of planning my next adventure.

- I have story after story about things that happened in and around CWW but the last thing I want to have my life defined as a former camp counsiler so for the most part I'll try and make this be one of the last posts on the matter. I need to start looking forward to whats ahead of me now.

- Like school. Which starts in a little over a week. That in itself is an intimidating, but exciting idea. I've got more than ever to look foward to this semester. I predicted last semester would be a really important time for change for me and change filled it was. I answered the questions that were hanging in the back of my head and the freedom of having the monkey off my back is really nice. I have the world in front of me now.

- For now though, I'm just enjoying the mountains, listening to Trace Bundy and reminicing on all the good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home