Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sensory Overload is my Life

- This summers flown. The days sometimes feel like weeks but at the same time weeks feel like days. I've grown a lot of this summer. It probably won't be too much of a noticeable change to most of the people in my life but to me, its definantly been monumental. I was looking for an adventure when I came here and that's exactly what I've gotten. I've taken myself so far outside of my box that I'm not even sure where my box is anymore.

- I'm real curious to see what it will be like when I get back. It feels like by living in New England, even if just for summer, that I've gone to completely a different world; one that I feel that I've become somewhat familiar with through all my traveling on days off and out of camp trips. I miss Colorado. A lot. Some days more than others but at the same time I love it here and there are times I wish I could just spend the rest of my life traveling to places I've never been before with the friends I've made here.

- Tomorrow I leave for a 24.6 mile, 20 hour long hike over 10 mountains aka Insanity, and then shortly after that I'll leave for a week long tourism trip with the kids to either Maine or Canada. One week of regular activities after that and I'm home ready for school to start. Its fun but it all seems so passing. I'm just trying to live it up while I can. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home