Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on so tight.

- If you ever want a way to make me die from frustration and stress, all you have to do is hide things from me. I had a 15 minute window yesterday between when I got out of my accounting class and figured out that I had misplaced my phone. I literally spent two hours last night after I got out of my STRETCH meeting tearing apart my room, house, and retracing my steps all the way back to my accounting class with no luck in finding it. I get OCD when I can't find someting dumb like the TV remote and still I can't sit still until I find it. Now imagine what its like for me to lose my phone. I'm in hell that I can't find it. My only hope before I need to just write it off as lost and get a new one is that maybe I left it in accounting and my teacher picked it up. Chances aren't good but I guess theres still a chance. The timing of losing it could hardly be worse.

- Oh well, there are worse things I suppose. I run my first of two assessment center nights tonight. I'm kinda nervous but everyone else that has done it hasn't really had any major problems knock on wood.

- Other than that I guess I don't really have anything to write about out of the ordinary. I'm staying busy. Intramural flag football is my mid week savior. There are things I have to enjoy about both of my teams even though one is really good and the other got mercy ruled.

- Overall, just tell me if you see my phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home