Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Open

- I see my window for opportunity. Its there, and its as flawless as whatever I hope to get out of this. We'll see I guess. Kind of an unusal situation. I don't know.

- What I do know is that tonight was fun. One of my teams put up our third consecutive 40+ point in coed flag football by beating the best team in our division and claiming a playoff spot with a 3-0 record. My other team lost again due to a mediocre quarterbacking, a chick who kicked me in the balls on a blitz, and a guy that we all just called, "the hoss". Cause thats what he was. Fastest kid alive. It was all good though. We had a good time anyway. Or at least I did.

- No class tomorrow too which means I get all morning to play Halo 3 before I go do some work assessing research videos and lead the study later that night. And finally I think I'm going home this weekend for the first time in weeks. I'm looking foward to that.

- Thats about it. I'm going to rest my weary body for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home