Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween and such...

- Its been two years tonight since Linsey commited suicide. It gets a little easier for me as I start putting more and more years between me and that terrible night, but God knows I'll never forget.
- All things considered, though, I've had really good week this last week. One of my roommates is moving out at semester but thats no skin off our back. It may be a tricky process until he does but it'll work itself as these things usually do.

- I had a really solid weekend. I spent the first half of it getting over my sickness and the second half enjoying myself. I've never been a big person in favor of Halloween so I considered going out on the weekend as my appearance to excuse myself from doing anything on Halloween itself. It was weird going to Greely to hang out since people from Greely normally come up here just to get away but when the night was done I was glad I went. It was a blast.

- School's even been manigable recently. I've been in a good mood all week and just can't shake it no matter how hard I try. Good things are comming my way, I can feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home