Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, December 17, 2007

Time Off

- Break has been slow. Real slow. I've enjoyed it emensly though. The time off feels great. Its been awhile since I've been able to relax to this extent. I just feel overall very content. Recently I've been finding inspiration in pretty much everything and I feel like I'm getting the most out of whatever I'm doing. I'm also finding time to do things I've been wanting to for awhile. Like catching up on my reading for example. I found my library card I got in the fifth grade and was thrilled to find out it still works. I checked out a few interesting looking books on life and one about the process of getting into grad school. I'm just kind of sick of TV these days and since I have the time, getting lost in book is a simple indulgence I finally have time for. The one I'm reading now has an interesting approach to life. Not one that I totally agree with but unique nonetheless. I'll write about it when I get a little deeper in.

- The next semester is going to be one unlike I've encountered so far yet. Its kind of the calm before the storm that is Fall 08' and it'll take some work to keep myself on track so I don't lose focus. Its also a pretty big deal in the fact that its the time in my college career were I need to take some pretty big steps towards my future like applying to grad schools, turning up my research involvment, taking the GRE, and really focusing so my grades are strong enough to take me where I want to go. I guess before I do all that though I need come to some kind of consensus on where I'm even looking to go in life. Its an intimidating thought. For now, I'll just make sure that I'm not taking the right now for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home