Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I didn't know it fit like that...

- Grey days make me happy. I think its just nice seeing something new in the face of these dang 300 days of Colorado sunny sunshine, but I really like looking at the rain and how protected the world seems when everything gets a little darker, kind of like a dim light keeping everyone inside. Anyway today was one of those days and it was really relaxing. I think my nightly guitar therapy session went particularly well as a result of it. It made the sounds I wanted it to and really tapped into my thoughts making for a real fulfilling spiritual experience. Buying my baby was one of the best purchases I've ever made. I'm gonna have that guitar forever and the more I play it, the richer the sound gets. My mom though I was crazy last year when I walked in the door with the beautiful piece of art I obviously couldn't afford and she was convinced I had wasted 700 dollars. Even shes convinced now that it was a great buy. Sure I like playing the electric with the boys, but its sound depends on a bunch of pesky little knobs and I'm hardly ever happy with what sound I get out of it or what I force into it and its really a hit or miss in terms of sounding good. The Martin plays with itself and acousitcal guitar has endless opportunity for intrepretation. I love it. I'm in a wierd mood right now, not bad, just wierd so this post is kind of turning existential and hazy leading to innane ramblings. Sorry.

- I had an incredible idea today. It came to me in a dream almost. I was looking foward to putting this divinely inspired idea into action all day, and then it just didn't work. I completly dropped the ball. Man was I bummed. I had the chance to fulfill my adventure goal along with a couple of other goals I'm working toward and it just didn't work out. It killed me. Ok, not so much but I was disappointed.

- Alright this post isn't makin any sense. I blame it on the mind altering sickness currently haunting ma bady. I'm pulling the plug. Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home