Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Monday, January 28, 2008

New Routine

- Today felt like an orientation to my life this semester. I got a little taste of everything that will soon become routine for me, just in small doses. It was like a practice day for learning to balance my new job, school, handle the daily to-do list things that pop up, and still find time for myself and enjoying being a college age guy. I think I like it. I'm gonna be staying busy, probably busier than any semester so far but I think I can handle it. Its going to be a productive semester for me in many different ways, I can feel it.

- I've got a few things I still need to address. Slowly, though, I think I'm coming around to being able to handle them. I'm providing myself with the means and the willpower and its empowering.

- I've been living in a state of inspiration recently. Even things like the random blowing snow flurry that chilled me to the bones walking to the library tonight make me feel more alive than I've felt in a long time. I really want to write about some of them have really caught me off guard recently. Maybe I'll do that soon.

- Its good. I hope it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home