Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Luckiest

- I'm a happy guy. Over the last year or so I've figured out what it was that was holding me down and since then things have just turned up for me starting with getting away from it all for the summer in New Hampshire. Right now I've got a job that I enjoy, pays me enough, and gives me great hours. I've got friends that I love and trust and have the time of my life with everytime we I hang out. I've got a girlfriend that I can't seem to get enough of and roommates that I consider some of my all time very best friends. I go on grand adventures that expand my horizon and yet I'm still laying the foundation to be sucessful after this crazy party called college is over.

- God's been good. The bad times'll come sure enough but I'm just kind of enjoying the moment and I'll deal with those when they get here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home