Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Saturday, April 05, 2008

...

- Who didn't see this coming? What I should do, what I want to do, and what I am doing are three completely different things. She hurt me. She knows it. I know she wants to make it right.

- I just want to crawl into a hole somewhere. I wish I could caulk up the fact that my hunches are right in all the wrong ways to a self-fulfilling prophecy. That would be simple and easy to fix but I know this isn't mine to determine. Even when it seems that way.

- Its going to be a long weekend.
Porch lights out
Its 5 am
Theres nothing really happenin
But today
I think I'll go outside
Find the light
Feel my eyes
Kill the night
Show this darkness a thing or two
Won't run away make some tools
Cause I want to go to sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home