Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Leaving the Light On

- It was a weekend of highs and lows. The highs were really high and the lows were really low. I wish there was just more time in the weekend. I feel I let a few people down thanks to this time crunch and a few other factors; some in my control and some not. One of those people is my mom. Hopefully I can make it up to her this weekend since I'm finally going home for the first time this semester.

- I got a random call a couple days ago from Tiff. It was unexpected but well timed. We talked for a long time, especially for me. I was kind of having a rough day and had a few thing weighing on my mind but she talked me through them and I felt better. I made quite a few really good friends this summer, one ironically called me in the middle of writing this, but for some reason she and I hit it off as friends in a really unique way. It was nice catching up.

- I'm a creature of habit. In a bad way. Its none of my business. It shouldn't matter to me so why does it? I really don't want to start down that road again. Especially with the way things in general are progressing for me. I feel like I'm living in a Texas two step. This is the step back. Hopefully its only going to be a little one though. Life's too damn confusing for me sometimes.

- Balls. Well at least I talked myself out of that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home