Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finding Satisfaction

- Man. I feel like somebody hit me with a sack of bricks. Sleep is coming sparingly these days and I take it when I can get it but man oh man am I out of it right now. Its so worth it. I'm suprising even myself by how easily I'm settling into my element in life.

- Kimbre was telling me about a philosophy paper she wrote that stuck her with the task of defining herself and all the complicated issues that entitles. It's an interesting thing to think about, trying to put down on paper who you are and its been something thats been on my mind all day. The person I am today is a cumulation of everything I've been through in my life filtered through the perspective I've gained that I use towards defining those experiences. That doesn't make any sense but its the best I can do in my current state. Recently I've been going back and reading my posts from the date a year and two years back. It provides me with a lot of insight into the experiences that define me.

- I like how things are going. I understand that they won't always be as smooth as they are right now, both with Kimbre and in life in general but after looking for a long time I've found a pattern of life that really works for me and I'm prepared to be as flexible as I need to keep it. I only wish there was one extra day in the week so I could find more time to visit home and recharge my family battery more often but soon enough I think I'll get the chance.

- Sorry for the weird/boring post. This really didn't come out like I intended but I'm posting it anyway.

- Regardless, I'm ready to launch into another week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home