Bad Teenage Poetry

Insignificantly Significant

Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States

Sunday, April 13, 2008

One more month

- My life just keeps getting better.

- The littlest things in life have the most profound effect on me. Kimbre gave me a new pair of socks when I went to visit her this weekend. If you know me, you know how I feel about new socks. The way they hug your feet and make you feel so clean and safe. I don't know, I can't explain it, I just really like new socks. Anyway, the gesture went a long way to make me feel loved. The fact that she thought about me enough to go slightly out of her way to make me happy speaks volumes to me. Words are easy and often ring empty to me. When people tell me things I can't help but cross check my memory for evidence to tell me if I believe them. Its the little actions that make a difference.

- The last month of school isn't going to be easy. My week days are packed since I'm hitting the home stretch of the semeter at the same time I'm starting research. The nice thing, though, is that its all paced pretty well so i should be able to deal. The weekends are going to be my saving grace, I can tell already.

- Busy but good. Its all good for me and I'm enjoying it even if I stress which I know I probably will.

- So much is on my mind but as hard as I try so little of it can be organized into thoughts so I'll just give it a rest. Good things mostly. :) I'll be ready when things turn south, its part of life, but right now I'm in a good place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay, i miss you man. it is nice to know i can always check up on you at your blog. i am pretty sure you write these for yourself and not for comments. school is closing down in texas too. I have gotten through most of my big papers and now just have finals. i am going to stay for may term and keep working so i can have some more money for europe.

jordo out

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home